国产偷拍视频From our very beginnings 45 years ago, Fielding Graduate University had an abiding commitment to meaningful and constructive graduate opportunities for people of color. All of our programs focus on activating individual capacity to create positive social change.
国产偷拍视频The founding faculty at Fielding invented blended learning models (face-to-face and distance) for graduate education in psychology, leadership, and education in order to serve adult learners for whom graduate education was out of reach — still a guiding value today.
- Fielding has long provided an educational leadership for change doctoral program for graduates of Lincoln University (PA).
- Many of our faculty, from Dr. Szabi Ishtai-Zee to , have taught at HBCUs as well.
- Our alumni work in and lead HBCU institutions throughout the country.
国产偷拍视频Former Fielding trustee is the former executive director of the White House Initiative on HBCUs, former president of Grambling State University –– and was just named Senior Advisor to the Undersecretary in the U.S. Department of Education.
- , Distinguished Senior Advisor to the President, was a longtime professor and graduate dean at Howard University.
How a Fielding partnership benefits you:
- Regional accreditors increasingly demand all faculty have a doctorate or terminal degree in their disciplines –– and Fielding provides a facilitated pathway for HBCU faculty and staff to a doctorate (or other graduate degree). Fielding students can continue working while they complete their degrees, as well as transfer credit from recent graduate coursework or earn credit for prior learning with our innovative prior-learning assessment option. Cohorts of students from a single institution can have tailored learning experiences and pursue dissertation topics that advance their institution’s goals.
- Fielding launches shared or partnered doctoral programs.
- Fielding provides your undergraduate students with a facilitated pathway to our graduate and doctoral programs.
- Fielding pursues grant development in partnerships to bring in additional revenues, tackles issues important to your faculty and their professional development, and creates opportunities for student research engagement.
- Fielding creates access for your alumni to discounted tuition for graduate and doctoral programs.
国产偷拍视频Using Title III funds, HBCUs can create fully or partially funded fellowships. Once the structure of the fellowship program is determined, it can be advertised among faculty and staff. Ideally, interested faculty and staff would compete for available slots.
Current HBCU partnerships:
- Fielding has partnered with the University of the Virgin Islands to launch UVI’s first PhD program. For the doctorate in Creative Leadership, students may opt to enroll in 20 Fielding graduate credits for a graduate certificate in Organizational Leadership and Development that counts toward their PhD degree. Fielding also provides students access to its vast digital library in Leadership Studies.
- Fielding has partnered with the (UDC) to launch a PhD in Urban Leadership and Entrepreneurship. This degree will be conferred by UDC with certain courses and expertise provided by Fielding faculty.
- Fielding has established the in partnership with the University of the Virgin Islands, North Carolina Agricultural and Technological State University, and the Association of American Colleges & Universities. Affiliate colleges and universities include Claflin, Clark Atlanta, Coppin State, Dillard, Elizabeth City State, Fayetteville State, Hampton Harris-Stowe State, Jackson State University, Morehouse, Morgan State, North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State, Spelman, Tougaloo, and Tuskegee.
To learn more about how to collaborate with Fielding, contact Dr. Orlando Taylor, Distinguished Senior Advisor to the President at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-898-4038.